Baked Asparagus Fries
- Wire Rack
- Baking Sheet
- 3-8 oz Hanover Foods Gold Line Petite Asparagus Spears trimmed
- ½ cup Flour
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- ¾ cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 425 F°
- Remove and thaw the asparagus. Once thawed, pat dry.
- Dredge the asparagus in the flour, dip in the egg and then into a mixture of the panko, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus in a single layer on a wire rack on a baking sheet and bake in oven until golden brown, about 7-13 minutes.