Hearty Three Bean Stew
- Large Saucepan
- 1½ cups Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Ground/Cut Up
- 28 oz Diced Tomatoes drained
- 3 Large Carrots chopped
- 1¼ cups Beef Broth
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 15.5 oz Hanover Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 15.5 oz Hanover Garbanzo Beans rinsed and drained
- 15.5 oz Hanover Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 lb Smoked Sausage
- 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tbsp Pepper
- 3 Celery chopped
- In a large saucepan add oil and cook sausage until heated through. Saute onions until tender. Add the garlic, cook 1 minute longer. Add the tomatoes, carrots, celery, broth and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, tomato paste, chili powder and pepper. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.