Vegan Peanut Butter Bars
- 8×8 Inch Pan
- Large Bowl
- Cooking Spray
- 15 oz Hanover Foods Garbanzo Beans rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Peanut Butter all natural
- ⅓ cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ⅓ cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Sea Salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 F°, and spray 8×8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl except chocolate chips and mix until batter is smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are a tiny bit brown.
- Cool and sprinkle with sea salt then cut into squares.