Black Bean Brownies
- 12-Slot Standard Size Muffin Pan
- Food Processor/ Blender
- 15.5 oz Hanover Foods Black Beans
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 tbsp Oil melted
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F°.
- Lightly grease a 12-slot standard size muffin pan.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and puree, until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the batter into the muffin tin and smooth the tops with a spoon or your finger.
- Bake for 20-26 minutes or until the tops are dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in a bowl and dip brownies into the chocolate (optional)