Cauliflower Rice Pudding
- Sauce Pan
- 2 cups Hanover Foods Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Egg Whites
- Combine 1 1/2 cup Riced Cauliflower with almond milk to a sauce pan, turn to medium heat and add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer (about 4-5 minutes).
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Riced Cauliflower until you get desired consistency (you may not use it all).
- Turn flame to low and stir constantly until thickened (about 4-5 minutes).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.